Dee Dee's Blog - Antisocial Behaviour


Ooh, hello loves! It's me, Dee Dee, here with my first blog about life as a trendy old woman in Cleveleys. You know, I really can't believe how lucky I am to live in Cleveleys, sometimes I have to ask complete strangers to pinch me just so I know I'm not dreaming! Only the other day I was in Home Bargains looking at the synthetic loofahs when I asked a nice young man (about 55 I'd say) to give me a pinch. Ooh, the look he gave me!

Anyway this week I was just at home, eating the LIDL version of a Bounty bar whilst on the toilet, when I heard a voice outside. I quickly finished the chocolate bar (which was really yummy - you can't tell they aren't real Bounty bars) and wiped up so I could take a look out of the window. What I saw out the window horrified me. There were three young people walking on the prom, and they looked like they were up to no good.

What sort of upbringing must they have had, that's what I'd like to know. Because I don't know, obviously, I've only seen them at a distance from my bathroom window, I don't know their parents and I probably wouldn't recognise them again if I'm honest. Anyway, the things they were up to! I have no idea about that either. But it can't have been much good.

What goes through the minds of these people? I don't know, I didn't ask them, I couldn't, they were quite a distance away as I already said, and I was in my bathroom. But it makes you wonder, doesn't it? You wonder what is going through their minds. I suppose there are many reasons why people do antisocial things. Again, I don't really know much about this, I am not qualified in either sociology or psychology, or anything like that. I have absolutely no frame of reference. Anyway, what they were up to, I don't know. I couldn't see. But I don't like the idea of young people with poor upbringing hanging around on the prom near my house doing things they really shouldn't be doing.

So to sum up - some young people were on the prom. Everything else is just supposition. Ooh, and the bit about the LIDL Bounty bar being just like a real Bounty, that was real too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lord of the Chance

The Doctor Will Review You Now...

15 things you won't know about Cleveleys unless you follow Cleveleys News